Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 7 -Results, anybody?

I have to admit I am a bit discouraged today.  I have yet to ingest gluten to my knowledge yet last night I woke up in the worst pain I have been in since childbirth.

It was about 1:30 am.  I had gone to bed about 2 hours prior.  Out of no where my eyes shot open and I sat straight up in bed.  I was on my feet and dashing to the bathroom before I even knew what was going on.  I won't go into detail about the next agonizing half hour -I will spare you your apetite and at least a shred of my dignity.  It was torturous to say the least.

The rest of the day was spent deciding whether eating was worth the abdominal upheaval or not.

It didn't help that it was hot as hell today.  The highway glittered in it.  Still wasn't as Hades-hot as North Carolina got even in April, but I had air conditioning in NC.  Nothing I own has it now.  Not my car, not my house.  Only the place I work.  I'm too hot to be inspired to write.  I think I'll read and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment